TapSwap a Crypto Project with Telegram Bot Tapping on Solana blockchain

TapSwap is a new Crypto exchange project that combines the key features of modern DeFi platforms and offers a multitude of new opportunities for its community. The goal of TapSwap is to provide a fast, efficient, and secure way to exchange cryptocurrency, utilizing the advantages of the Solana blockchain. Key Features on TapSwap include: • Mining Bot: This is a telegram bot for mining and the TAPS token distribution. • Staking Rewards: The staking platform for receiving additional rewards. • Decentralized governance: TapSwap token holders have voting rights and can actively participate in the development of the platform. • Profit distribution: The profit distribution system allows token holders to receive a certain percentage of the operations on the platform. TAPS Token TAPS Token is the native token of the TapSwap ecosystem which has begun distributing the token to the community through a bot-tapping mechanism. Total Supply - 1,000,000,000 Telegram Bot Allocation- 150,000,000 TAPS

Breaking: Core Blockchain MainNet goes Live with World's Top Free Airdrop App

Image source: Twitter

The long-anticipated decentralized blockchain built on Satoshi Plus Consensus Algorithm 'CORE CHAIN' Main Network is launched on the 14th of January year 2023, after completing full auditing by top security companies in the crypto space namely Certik, Halbon Security, and Least Authority.

However, supporting network functions will not be available until the Core tokens are unlocked. The distribution of the mined CORE airdrop will commence as soon as possible but might take up to 60 days with 25% to be unlocked first and the remaining 75% to be unlocked over 2 years period, according to the CoreDAO announcement.

What makes Core Chain Unique?

The Core Chain's unique point is based on solving the challenge facing the blockchain trilemma "Security, Scalability, and Decentralization" by employing a state-of-the-art Validator election mechanism combining the most critical elements of both the Bitcoin network's Proof of Work (PoW) and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS). Also compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). See whitepaper

The Core Chain native coin 'Core' has a total supply hard cap of 2.1 billion. In contrast, a total of 525.6 million Core coins are airdropped through mobile mining worldwide lasting for 2 years, which solved the issue of free, fairness, and incentives after which mining continues on functional node mining.

Fair enough, core holders can continue to obtain more Core coins after the app mining ended on 15 December 2022 by delegating a minimum of 1 Core to validators who are functional node miners on the mainnet to receive passive income in Core.
At the launch of the Core MainNet, over 8 million organic miners who pass through extensive KYC are on the blockchain, and several developers with different new projects are already building on the Core Chain while the EVM compatibility
makes it easy for already established projects built on other chains supported by EVM to deploy on the Core Chain ecosystem with a click without the need to build from scratch.

How to add Core MainNet to MetaMask/Trust Wallet?

To add the core main network automatically on MetaMask, simply open Core Chain Explorer on Metamask DApps browser then scroll down to the 'add network' button and click. Or add core custom network RPC manually to MetaMask with the settings below:

Network Name: CORE
Chain ID: 1116
Symbol: CORE
Block Explorer URL: https://scan.coredao.org

Or Follow this step to add the core network to Trust Wallet 

Delegate: To delegate open https://stake.coredao.org on your Dapp browser and connect your wallet.

Satoshi Mining App For Free Airdrops 

Satoshi mining App is the first DApp built on the Core Blockchain which runs on Satoshi Plus Consensus to distribute core tokens to global participants fairly via free mining on a simple interface.

After the end of Core Mining on the app, the CoreDAO team's amazing job was to upgrade the Satoshi mining App to be the world's top free airdrop platform with various outstanding projects and tens of millions of cryptos enthusiasts on it. 

This makes it a ready-made crypto mass-adopting platform for any project built on Core Chain. Participants can choose different 8 projects they are interested in at once to participate in it airdropping. First of its kind!

Are you a developer who wants to build on Core Chain? Apply for a Developer Role or 
Are you an existing project that wants to partner with the CoreDao team? Apply for the Partnership Role here. And wait for 3-7 days for CoreDao team feedback
CoreDao's Official Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/Coredao_Org 
CoreDao's official Discord: https://discord.gg/coredao 

Spread the news